Changing email providers, Buying a new computer, tablet or smart phone are all everyday occurrences, and common reasons for move email.
How you move will be determined by a number of factors.
- Source and destination email clients you are using and want to use.
- Size of your Inbox
- Email Protocols you currently use to access your email accounts.
- Email Client
Because of the many different requirements it is impossible to provide a single guide that covers every scenario.
The purpose of the tutorial is to provide a general overview, and links to tutorials and videos that cover common scenarios.
What needs Moving?
Generally you may need to move:
- Email Providers
- Email Accounts
- Email Messages
- Email addresses or Contacts
- Email Clients
- Moving Email Providers
- How to Create a New Yahoo Email Account
- How to Change Your Yahoo Email Address
Email Addresses or Contacts
- How to import contacts in Yahoo Mail
- How to Export Contacts in Yahoo Mail
- Importing and Exporting Contacts using a csv file
- Transfer Windows Live Mail to a New Computer.
- How to Setup Windows Live Mail To Access Gmail Using IMAP
- Setup Windows Live Mail To Access Yahoo Mail
- Setup Windows Live Mail To Access Hotmail